I create vocal covers of all kinds... full songs, short clips, orchestral arrangements, a cappella, etc.
My styles are varied, ranging from classical crossover, symphonic metal, musical theatre, easy listening, folk, etc. But above all, what my music always features contemporary vocals with classical roots.
Essentially being a patron means tipping me for my work. If you enjoy listening to my many creations, this is an extra "thank you!" so that I can keep creating more :) You can securely do this through the platform Patreon, with as little as a $1 pledge per month!
What are all the things I actually do?
1. Create the cover's concept
2. Create the instrumental/orchestration
3. Film and record vocals
4. Hire a sound engineer for mixing and mastering
5. Edit the video
6. Upload and format everything for multiple online platforms
What do your pledges help me with?
1. Sound equipment (a rented studio microphone and external audio interface, computer, MIDI controller)
2. Software (audio/video editors and a sound library of instruments, which are either purchased or monthly subscriptions)
3. Film equipment (cameras, lenses, SD cards, batteries, lights)
4. Hiring sound engineers, and other musicians.
By becoming my patron you will also get access to behind the scenes content of my creative process, updates about what is coming next, unreleased songs, and more :)
If you would like to be my patron but do not wish to join Patreon, you can always send me a one time donation via PayPal, or you can send an e-transfer to email@example.com
I am so grateful to everyone who has inquired about these options! ❤️